Trading cryptocurrencies on-the-go is now a possibility because of the numerous crypto trading apps flooding the market. Mobile apps are easier to maneuver and allow you to buy or sell cryptos even when you may not have a desktop in front of you. Here is some of the leading mobile crypto trading apps that are secure, convenient, and easy to use:
- EToro: This was launched way back in 2007 and continues to command a large user base, catering to more than 12 million traders globally. You can trade through its website or a mobile app which can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices. EToro provides both CFDs and traditional assets so that you enjoy a lot of flexibility. You can trade 16 cryptos including Bitcoins, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, etc. Besides, you can trade crypto pairs against fiat currencies like the GBP or USD. Deposits may be made via debit/credit cards and bank transfers. Users do not have to pay commission here and withdrawals are hassle-free. EToro is also highly secure with 3 licensing bodies enforcing strict regulations and performing regular audits. Users can do copy trading through eToro and emulate trades of successful traders.
- Binance: It has been one of the quickest-growing exchanges that are likely to surpass Bittrex and Bitfinex soon in popularity. One important reason for this is its fully-functional app compatible with both iOS and Android. Binance supports multiple cryptos including BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, etc and keeps on adding new ones to their list. Its native tokens are BNB coins and you can save almost 50% on trading fees if you pay with BNB. It trades the largest volumes on a daily basis and the app can be downloaded free of cost.
- Bitfinex: It trades large volumes and offers an excellent app that works with both Android and iOS devices. Using this, you can easily buy or sell cryptos, and deposit funds into your account. Bitfinex supports cryptos like Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, QTUM, etc. Bitfinex is most popular because of its quick liquidation.
- CEX.IO: This is a well-known crypto trading platform with a robust reputation and high commitment to security and customer support. Users can benefit from its variety of tools that helps both amateurs and experienced traders. Cex.io offers an interesting demo account letting newcomers improve their skills without risking real money. It caters to people looking for options like staking, instant buy, and crypto loans.
- YouHodler: This is excellent for earning interest even though it is not a trading app per se. this platform provides a wide range of crypto products and you can earn interest on your assets which otherwise would have been unused in your wallet. You can make deposits into the wallet directly from this app and then earn interest on it depending on the crypto you deposited and the duration for which this will be kept locked away. It offers exciting trading features like turbo loans and Multi Hodl to enable margin trading.
- CoinSmart: This platform caters to people in Europe and offers features of an advanced exchange. For newcomers, the platform is easy-to-use and backed by live customer support 24×7. Installation is quick and so is KYC; its smart trade feature allows you to convert one coin into another supported coin without having to get converted into Bitcoins first. It is completely secure and has the requisite licenses in both Europe and Canada.